Date: Thursday July 6th, 10am – 12:30 pm.
Venue: Distillery District, Case Goods Warehouse
Cost: $89 + HST
About the Workshop
Are you :
- only getting a few likes and follows?
- having trouble building a brand?
- having trouble reaching the right people or getting notice?
- having anxieties and don’t know where to start?
- Is your images coming out drab?
If so, this semi-private workshop is for you. This is a 2.5 hour hands-on workshop that will help answer all these questions. In this 2.5 hours we will work on how to create beautiful photographs that attracts people and get notice.
What you will learn:
- An audit on your account and suggestions via questionnaire
- Crash course on shooting with your smart phones
- Simple Lighting Techniques
- Colour Scheme and Backdrops
- Props and Styling tips to enhance your photos
- Shooting and Layouts
- Editing Tools
Refreshments and light snacks are provided.
Note: please use horizontal view (landscape when you are using the shopping cart via iPhone, Galaxy, Android etc..)