Date: July 19th, 2017.
Time: 10:00 am – 2:45 pm (attendees can continue to shoot until 3:30 unofficially)
Venue: Distillery District, Case Goods Warehouse, Toronto
Cost: $198 + HST
- Correct at home set-up and workflow
- Food Photography basic guide: equipment, composition and camera settings
- Flat Lay composition and details
- How to take great food photos with natural light
- Food styling tips and DIY (access to all the styling products)
Like many of the other workshops, this will be a fun, information packed workshop in a friendly environment. You will leave the course with many great photographs and ready to shoot your own photos.
What is a Food Workshop without real delicious food… attendees will enjoy:
- Gourmet Tea ad Coffee
- Local Snacks and Cupcakes
- Scrumptious Catered Lunches by Local Chefs
Note: please use horizontal view (landscape when you are using the shopping cart via iPhone, Galaxy, Android etc..)
Please note: there is no refund or cancelation due to the nature of this course.